Pages

Samstag, 17. November 2012

Back To The Garage - Podcast 17-11-2012

Playlist 17.11.12 served by Jamie:

1. Can’t You See - Thee Vicars
2. I’ll Do You Wrong - Thee Vicars
3. Gonna Make You Mine - Thee Vicars
4. Leaving Here - Thee Vicars
5. I Helped Patrick McGoohan Escape - The Teenage Filmstars
6. Where's Bill Grundy Now? - Television Personalities
7. I Know Where Syd Barrett Lives - Television Personalities
8. 1000 Years - The Coral
9. Vis-a Vis - The Allah Las
10. Social End Product - The Chesterfield Kings
11. Baby Doll - The Chesterfield Kings
12. No Mind – No Soul - The Chesterfield Kings
13. I Want My Caveman - The Pandoras
14. You Burn Me Up And Down - The Pandoras
15. Bad Seed - The Pandoras
16. Gonna See Me Again - Thee Vicars

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...