Pages

Donnerstag, 10. September 2009

Le son du garage: Black River Bluesman

Delta blues énervé à la sauce finlandaise, on est loin des rives du Mississippi mais le résultat est surprenant : Raw Dirty Beautifull Blues.

Shake with Black River Bluesman !!!

Black River Bluesman - Ants In My Kitchen

01. Ain’t no Good
02. Ants in my Kitchen
03. Day after Day
04. Jump and Run
05. Out in the Woods
06. A Stone in my Shoe
07. I got the Message
08. The Long Red Dirt Road
09. By the End of the Day
10. Miss Captain Belle
11. Tiger Leaping Gorge
12. Cranberry Railroad

2 Kommentare:

Pascalito's Way hat gesagt…

Thx Pascal, I'm sure i'll love it.
Grtz

Black River Bluesman hat gesagt…

Salut!
Next Black River Bluesman (solo) gigs in France: 12th and 13th March 2010 at Zinc Blues in Beauvais!
Merci beaucoup.
j u kk a
www.myspace.com/blackriverbluesman

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...