Pages

Sonntag, 6. April 2014

Back To The Garage - Podcasts 29-3-2014 & 5-4-2014

Playlist 29-3-2014 Served By Jamie

1. Ticket Out of Town – The Lombego Surfers
2. Favorite Drinks - The Lombego Surfers
3. Monkey Juice - The Lombego Surfers
4. What’s On Your Mind – The Mystreated
5. I’ll Be There - The Mystreated
6. Cokefloat – The Paws
7. Tongues – The Paws
8. Lets All Let Go – The Paws
9. Owls Talons – The Paws
10. I’ll Rest – The Thanes
11. None of This – The Thanes
12. Antenna Surprise – The Thanes
13. I Don’t Know – The Mourning After
14. Can You Feel My Pain The Mourning After
15. Don’t Want Your Love – The Green Hornets
16. Baby Don’t Do It – The Green Hornets

Playlist 5-4-2014 Served By Jamie

1. Stay Away from Boys – Janey and the Ravemen
2. I Want You - Janey and the Ravemen
3. Really Gonna Shake - Janey and the Ravemen
4. If You’ve Gotta Pick a Baby - Janey and the Ravemen
5. Everybody Loves a Lover - Janey and the Ravemen
6. I Just Don’t Understand - Janey and the Ravemen
7. I’ve Got Plenty – The Mystreated
8. Right Here – The Mystreated
9. Move and Shake – The Konks
10. Out of My Mind – The Konks
11. Waiting in Line – The Marigolds
12. Today – The Marigolds
13. In It For Love – The Marigolds
14. Keep My Big Mouth Shut – The Customs
15. 99th Floor – The Customs
16. Bermuda – Roky Erickson
Vom Nichts Zum Mehr

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...