Pages

Sonntag, 19. Oktober 2014

Back To The Garage - Podcast 18-10-2014

Playlist 18-10-2014 Served By Jamie

501-415 – The Allah Las
No Werewolf – The Allah Las
Song For Olivier – Os Nachambulos
It’s Gotta Be You – The Satelliters
I’m Up To Find - The Satelliters
I Was Alone - The Satelliters
You Complain Too Much – The Tandooris
Walkin’ Blind – The Tandooris
Light Up Your Mind – Baby Woodrose
Bubblegum – Baby Woodrose
Desperate Girl – The Nox Boys
Take My Heart and Break It – The Nox Boys
I Don’t Care Anymore – The Nox Boys
Drambuie – 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Problems – 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Nothing To Do – The Dirtbombs

I Can Turn You Off
Well I Just Tried & Left You Off
Tumbling You May Be Art
But You Sure Ain't A Rock'N'Roll

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...