Pages

Samstag, 9. Februar 2013

Back To The Garage - Podcast 9-2-2013


Playlist 9-2-2013 Served By Jamie Reg Presley Special (selected from Groin Thunder!)

1. Lost Girl – The Devil Dogs
2. Wild Thing – The Miracle Workers
3. From Home - The Philisteins
4. With a Girl Like You – Roy Loney & The Phantom Movers
5. I Want You – The Freeloaders
6. I Just Sing – Date Bait
7. Our Love Will Still Be There – The Fluid
8. Your Love – The Mummies
9. I Can’t Control Myself – Antiseen
10. Gonna Make You – Cheater Slicks
11. 6 6-4-5-3-2-1 – Boys From Nowhere
12. Give It To Me – The Odds
13. I Want You To Come Into My Life – Thee Headcoats
14. You Can’t Beat It – The A-Bones
15. Night of the Long Grass - Walkingseeds
16. Girl in Black – Groovie Ghoulies
17. Love Is All Around – Mooseheart Faith
18. When Will the Rain Come – The Bevis Frond
Poussiquette

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...