Pages

Samstag, 30. März 2013

Back To The Garage - Podcast 30-3-2013


Playlist 30.3.13 Served By Jamie Sweden Special

1. Age of Pamparius – Turbonegro
2. I’m Going Away – The Stomachmouths
3. Eegah – The Stomachmouths
4. Out of My Mind – The Backdoor Men
5. Going Her Own Way – The Backdoor Men
6. Maintaining My Cool – The Creeps
7. I’m a Rollin’ Stone – The Creeps
8. Stay Away – The Strollers
9. Let Me Come On In – The Strollers
10. She Was Untrue – The Maharajas
11. Mr Rock n’ Roll – The Maharajas
12. What I Want – The Crimson Shadows
13. Even I Tell Lies – The Crimson Shadows
14. All the Birds Are Gone – The Wylde Mammoths
15. I’ve Been Hurt (and She Don’t Care) – The Wylde Mammoths
16. Out of My Cave – The Maggots
17. I Wanna Go Home – The Maggots
18. Circle Sky – The Maggots
19. It’s Time To Go – The Lost Movements

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...