Pages

Sonntag, 14. April 2013

Back To The Garage - Podcast 13-4-2013


Playlist 13-4-2013 Served By Jamie

1. What I Want – The Trapmen
2. That’s My Way – The Trapmen
3. Groove – The Trapmen
4. Georgiana – The Trapmen
5. I’m a Living Sickness – The Fuzztones
6. She Must Be a Witch – The Fuzztones
7. Jack The Ripper – The Fuzztones
8. I Know Your Name – The Maggots
9. You’re So Ugly (That It Hurts) – The Maggots
10. It’s Gonna Be Alright – The Maggots
11. Blinded By Love – The Fiends
12. Stormville Groove – The Breadmakers
13. Preachers Daughter – The Flypped Whigs
14. That’s All She Wrote – The Others
15. What Would You Say – The Paranoiacs
16. Unchain My Heart – The Paranoiacs
17. You Lied To Me Before – The Paranoiacs
Europa Als Selbstverständlichkeit Erleben

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...