Pages

Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2013

Back To The Garage - Podcast May & June 2013

Playlist 4-5-13
1. Mindscrewer – The Liars
2. You Shock My Heart – The Liars
3. Candy – The Hoods
4. Great Mistake – The Hoods
5. Down at the Nightclub – The Creeps
6. Ain’t No Square – The Creeps
7. Come Back, Baby – The Creeps
8. Your Not Your Soul – Hands of Time
9. Another Fork in the Road – Hands of Time
10. Lickety Split – The Night Kings
11. Mystreat Me – Element 79
12. Five Years Behind - Element 79
13. City of People – The Spoons
14. Out Of Our Tree – The Spoons
15. Come On Ann – The Needles

Playlist 11-5-2013
1. I Wanna Know (What You’re Gonna Do) - Towerbrown
2. Do the Jungle Jane – Towerbrown
3. Everybody’s Feeling Alright – The Absolutes
4. Yes, I Understand – The Chesterfield Kings
5. Sometime at Night – The Chesterfield Kings
6. R & B No. 65 – The Stomachmouths
7. That’s Cool, That’s Trash – The Stomachmouths
8. Rattlesnake Shake – The Creeps
9. City of People – The Creeps
10. Just What I Need – The Creeps
11. Leave You Way Behind – The Stems
12. Take Me To Your Honey Pot – The Stems
13. State of Oblivion – The Dark Rags
14. When I Met You – The Lizardz
15. There’s No Place For Lonely People – The Paranoiacs
16. Bye Bye Baby – The Paranoiacs
17. Lying All the Time – The Paranoiacs

Playlist 18-5-2013
1. Wild Man – The Hollywood Sinners
2. Bloodhound . The Hollywood Sinners
3. Little Girl – The Hollywood Sinners
4. Thoughts and Visions – The Nuthins
5. You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away – The Nuthins
6. Look Through Any Window – The Chesterfield Kings
7. Happenings Ten Years Ago – The Chesterfield Kings
8. I’m Not Like Everybody Else – The Chesterfield Kings
9. The Creep – The Creeps
10. Darling – The Creeps
11. Hi, Hi, Pretty Girl – The Creeps
12. How Do You Know – The Lyres
13. You’ll Never Do That – The Lyres
14. Not Looking Back – The Lyres
15. Jezebel – The Woggles

Playlist 25-5-2013
1. Touch – The Lyres
2. Jezebel – The Lyres
3. Go-Go Girls – The Lyres
4. I Don’t Believe – The Unheard
5. Killing Me Down – Shutdown 66
6. Wig Wam Bang – The Donnas
7. Funny, Funny – The Groovie Ghoulies
8. Dirty Girl – The Frowning Clouds
9. I Want You – Digger and The Pussycats
10. Maintaining My Cool – The Creeps
11. I’m A Rollin’ Stone – The Creeps
12. She’s Gone – The Creeps
13. Wish We Never Met - The Bohemian Bedrocks
14. She Lives (In A Time Of Her Own) – The Bohemian Bedrocks
15. I’ll Give You Lovin’ – The Bohemian Bedrocks
16. I See The Truth – The Bohemian Bedrocks

Playlist 1-6-2013 Served By Jamie

1. Instro – The Future Primitives
2. I’m the Sound – The Future Primitives
3. Girl – The Kartoons
4. No Sorry – The Kartoons
5. I Got You – The Dukes
6. Daddy Died On A Saturday – The Dukes
7. Don’t Go Away – The Dukes
8. Hallucinations – The Dukes
9. You’re The Victor – The Flashback V
10. My World Is Upside Down – The Flashback V
11. No Today – The Headless Horsemen
12. Any Port In A Storm – The Headless Horsemen
13. She Knows Who – The Headless Horsemen
14. Don’t Push Me Away – The Hatebombs
15. I’m In Love With The Headcoat Girl – The Perverts
16. F.E.E.L – Mama Guitar

Playlist 8-6-2013 Served By Jamie
Rolling Stones Cover's Special

1. Come On – Mach Kung-Fu
2. I’m a Rolling Stone – The Hekawis
3. It’s All Over Now – The Out Four
4. 2120 South Michigan Ave – The Wildebeests
5. Down Home Girl – The Breadmakers
6. The Last Time – The Others
7. Satisfaction – Shutdown 66
8. She Said Yeah – The Sexareenos
9. I’m Free – The Telltale Hearts
10. Aquí En Mi Nube (Get Off My Cloud) – Luis & The Wildfires
11. 19th Nervous Breakdown – Asteroid B-612
12. Stupid Girl – The Sailors
13. Under My Thumb – The Stupid Baboons
14. Paint It Black – The Headcoatees
15. Have You Seen Your Mother, Baby – The Hydes
16. Pasemos La Noche Juntos (Let's Spend The Night Together) – Los Peyotes
17. Connection – The Knaughty Knights
18. All Sold Out – 1212
19. Complicated – Doctor Explosion




Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...