Pages

Sonntag, 3. November 2013

Back To The Garage - Podcast 26-10 & 2-11.2013

Playlist 26-10-2013 Served By Jamie

1. Midnight To Six – The Dukes of Hamburg
2. I Gotta Move – The Dukes of Hamburg
3. Chicago – The Dukes of Hamburg
4. Romilar D – The Shy Guys
5. Charlotte’s Remains – The Strawberry Alarm Clock
6. Action Speaks Louder Than Words - ? and the Mysterians
7. Lose My Mind – The Lords of Gravity
8. Honey – The Lords of Gravity
9. Don’t Play With Me – The Cavemen V
10. Zombie Hop – The Cavemen V
11. California Sun – The Ramones
12. Surf City – The Ramones
13. Surfin’ Bird – The Ramones
14. The Way I Feel About You – The Lyres
15. Let You Down – The High Learys
16. Sticks And Stones – The High Learys

Playlist 2-11-2013 Served By Jamie

1. Make Me Stay – The Green Telescope
2. Looking For the Question Mark – The Wallflowers
3. She’s Wicked – Davie Allan
4. Black Box – Vanilla Fudge
5. Helen Says - The Strange Flowers
6. My Girl Goes Shine - The Strange Flowers
7. There She Goes Again – The Crawdaddys
8. Why Don't You Smile Now – The Crawdaddys
9. I Would Marry You Today – The Mystic Eyes
10. I Know – Janey & the Ravemen
11. I’m Alright - Janey & the Ravemen
12. Aint Got No Time – Mark & the Spies
13. I Want More - Mark & the Spies

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...