Pages

Samstag, 15. Februar 2014

Back To The Garage - Podcast 15-2-2014

Playlist 15-2-2014 Served By Jamie

1. Diggin’ an Early Grave – The Teamsters
2. Girl (How Could Ya?) - The Teamsters
3. Don’t Come Back Home - The Teamsters
4. A Girl Named Linda - The Teamsters
5. She’s Got Everything – The Sick Rose
6. Time Will Tell – The Chesterfield Kings
7. This Is Where I Belong – The Lazy Cowgirls
8. Goodbye My Love – The Mourning After
9. Cryin’ Over You - The Mourning After
10. Do It Right - The Mourning After
11. You Lied To Me Before - Thee Dirtybeats
12. You Turned Your Back On Me – Thee Dirtybeats
13. Fire Engine - Thee Dirtybeats
14. It’s So Hard To Be Happy – The Shall I Say Quois
15. The Kids Are All Square - The Shall I Say Quois
16. Et Moi, Et Moi, Et Moi - The Shall I Say Quois
17. I Walked With Doro Pesch – The Vietnam Chains
18. Banana Split - The Vietnam Chains
19. Beast In Me - The Vietnam Chains
Signature Killings

Keine Kommentare:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...