Pages

Sonntag, 8. November 2015

Back To The Garage - Podcast 7-11-2015

Playlist 7-11-2015 Served By Jamie

1. I’m Gonna Leave – The Kravin' "A"s
2. Bad Time - The Kravin' "A"s
3. Live Dirty Water Club – Billy Childish & The MBE’s
4. I Don’t Know Why – The Jaybirds
5. No Time For Crying – The Jaybirds
6. Come Back Home The Kraams
7. Stoned – The Kraams
8. Narrow Minded People – The Margins of Sanity
9. What’s the Use of Trying - The Margins of Sanity
10. When I Needed You - The Margins of Sanity
11. Mister You’re a Better Man Than I – Lost Patrol
12. Blues Theme – Lost Patrol
13. I’m Free – The Arkaics
14. The Singer Not the Song – Sky Saxon & The Seeds
15. Gravedigger Man - Datura 4
16. Love To Burn - Datura 4

1 Kommentar:

SilentWay hat gesagt…

Just found your blog. Great stuff! We added you over here:
http://sonofloppybootstomp.blogspot.com/

Hope you could do the same
Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...